Is there a sweat-proof case/cover for the 5th gen iPod nano that is NOT an armband but rather a clip-on?
I'd like a case/cover that will clip on to my shirt or shorts while working out.
- Asked by Linda D from Tucson
- Oct 12, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a sweat-proof case/cover for the 5th gen iPod nano that is NOT an armband but rather a clip-on?)
3 Answers from the Community
Not that I have come across. I can't even find a good armband with a fixed strap which is waterproof for the 5G.
- Answered by Ceri B
- Oct 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have no idea - tried to ask this question myself and the website brought me to this after I entered my apple id ... seems they don't make anything for use on a belt when working out - shame as armbands are not that comfortable to my way of thinking. Cheers.
- Answered by Heidi B
- Oct 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I think recently I've seen an iPod 5G handstrap - it's not a clip on but I guess this is an alternative to the armband for exercising. I've also seen a silicone case which can be attached to a strap (perhaps a thin belt too) from a third party accessories seller (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention their name here). Hope this helps.
- Answered by Ryan W from Sydney
- Dec 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
are there any wrist/arm bands for the 5th gen shuffle?
- Asked by Krystal C from Plattsmouth
- Sep 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (are there any wrist/arm bands for the 5th gen shuffle?)
- Asked about: iPod
is this compatible with the ipod 5th gen
- Asked by Jasmine B from Burbank
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with the ipod 5th gen)
- Asked about: Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracke…
usb cable for 5th gen classic
- Asked by Mark F from Billings
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (usb cable for 5th gen classic)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable