Will it work on my Linux workstation?
I have a MacBook Pro at home (and some of my lucky colleagues have one at work too). I'd like to use the Magic Trackpad on my Linux workstation.
- Asked by Timothy M from Newton
- Aug 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on my Linux workstation?)
1 Answer from the Community
The two requirements would be:
-your Linux workstation has Bluetooth and Bluetooth driver sw (easy requirement)
-Apple (or a Linux developer) writes a Linux driver for the Magic Trackpad (much tougher requirement)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Aug 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this drive to run Linux?
- Asked by Miguel G from Danbury
- Jan 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this drive to run Linux?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design P'9223 USB…
Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?
- Asked by Luis D from Fânzeres
- Jan 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse