1 Answer from the Community
No, it requires mac os 10.6, which is not compatible with eMac.
- Answered by James F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will os 10.6 work with an emac?
- Asked by Chris E from Lindenhurst
- Jan 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will os 10.6 work with an emac?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Will this work transferring emac to iMac
- Asked by Alicia P from Greenbank
- Feb 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work transferring emac to iMac)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…