Will it clip onto the right or left end of a keyboard, to make a one-piece input device?
I currently use an Apple wireless keyboard and mouse with a Mac mini in my multimedia system, and find that the mouse is always rolling to where it doesn't belong. It would be very cool if I could attach a keyboard and trackpad as s single unit that always stayed together.
- Asked by Graeme H from Burnaby
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it clip onto the right or left end of a keyboard, to make a one-piece input device?)
4 Answers from the Community
You can place the the TrackPad flush against either side of the latest wireless keyboard and it fits perfectly and looks as though it is one piece, providing a perfect "cosmetic" match. But it cannot be clipped physically attached.
- Answered by Robert F from Emeryville
- Aug 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no provision provided by Apple to clip the Magic Trackpad to the Wireless Keyboard. Since the feet on the lower back of the Magic Trackpad are also buttons, the bottom edge of the Magic Trackpad has to be able to "dip" slightly to actuate the buttons when clicking, so it cannot be rigidly mounted. A trip of silver duct tape may provide a flexible connection between the two, but it is notoriously difficult to remove and may damage the back of the Magic Trackpad.
- Answered by Robert D from Bronx
- Aug 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, but it does sit very nicely next the wireless keyboard.
- Answered by Tony E
- Aug 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Oun H
- Jul 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Are the home and end keys supported?
- Asked by Jonty L from Saffron Walden
- Apr 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the home and end keys supported?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
No answers yet
can you listen to spotify on this device?
- Asked by Janet K from Norwood
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you listen to spotify on this device?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…