What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?
Especially when clicking/dragging/swiping/etc? Normally I use the one on the Macbook, but I sometimes plug the MacBook Pro into the TV and use a mouse/keyboard on my knee/leg/sofa! This Magic Trackpad might be far better, and at least I'd be able to swipe between spaces easier than my current middle mouse button to Mission Control shortcut. But equally it's quite expensive and it's not my normal usage scenario so I want to be very sure it'll click fine and really work nicely as I can't justify it if it's not that much better than my £5 mouse!
- Asked by Philip H
- Aug 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?)
1 Answer from the Community
I've found the Magic Trackpad great for using my iMac from bed but the clicking is part of the 2 front feet. So unless the trackpad is resting on something firm you can't click it (unless you press those buttons yourself). I didn't find this a problem since I use tapping anyway but if you want clicking, it can't do it.
- Answered by Severi H
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i download pc games on my ipad mini like combat arms
- Asked by Wahab B from Wollongong
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i download pc games on my ipad mini like combat arms)
- Asked about: iPad
Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?
- Asked by Caitlin M from Indianapolis
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
are there any wrist/arm bands for the 5th gen shuffle?
- Asked by Krystal C from Plattsmouth
- Sep 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (are there any wrist/arm bands for the 5th gen shuffle?)
- Asked about: iPod