what is the battery life like
- Asked by Frank R
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the battery life like)
5 Answers from the Community
Months? I use Apple Rechargeables. When I fully charge them and insert them into my Trackpad, it shows as 88% charged, and the "low battery" warning comes on after about 5 days.
(Now the Keyboard does last for months, which is good, because I rarely have to choose which device gets the fresh batteries.)
- Answered by Geoffrey A from Palo Alto
- Apr 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've had my new iMac with Magic Trackpad for 6 days. I put fully charged Apple batteries in it 6 days ago, and I'm now at 26%.
So...the battery life is either REALLY short or there's something wrong with mine.
- Answered by Benjamin C from Milwaukie
- Dec 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Its terrible. I have to replace the batteries every other month. the trackpad experience itself its amazing but the battery life is something Apple still needs to work in it.
- Answered by Gidel M from Alexandria
- Feb 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I am using trackPad at work, at home and off site. Apple batteries lasted 2 months + ( was 15% when I changed them)
- Answered by Charles V from Eimeo
- Jun 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No problem, buy the new Apple battery charger.
- Answered by Gary A from Albuquerque
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
What's battery life like before a charge is needed?
- Asked by Jorge B from San Juan
- Jun 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What's battery life like before a charge is needed?)
- Asked about: MIO Alpha Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?
- Asked by Justin K from Batavia
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case also add battery life to the actual phone?)
- Asked about: mophie Space Pack Battery Case with…