trackpad and Mac mini
I have purchased a Trackpad and it will not work with my mac mini.
the mini says software is up to date but the track pad requires OSX 10.6 my mini is supposedly up to date with 10.5.
what can I do to get my trackpad to work
- Asked by Paul M from West Vancouver
- Nov 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (trackpad and Mac mini)
1 Answer from the Community
OSX 10.5 may be up to date, but you need OSX 10.6
Upgrade to OSX 10.6, it is a paid upgrade.
- Answered by David T from Las Vegas
- Jan 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Logitech K750 be used with the Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Jerome D from Fishers
- Feb 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Logitech K750 be used with the Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…