When i have been using my trackpad I have experienced soreness in my fingers from just hovering them over my trackpad in anticipation of what I'm womdering if anyone has any tips to help stop this?
- Asked by Alex W from Adelaide
- Jan 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Sore Fingers.)
1 Answer from the Community
Try putting a cushion under your wrist. I bought a rubber mouse pad with a raised wrist rest, cut off the flat mat and and used just the cushioned piece.
- Answered by Charles M from Newtonville
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this case show finger prints and oil marks? Is it also easy to clean?
- Asked by Jasmine G from Calgary
- Nov 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case show finger prints and oil marks? Is it also easy to clean?)
- Asked about: Speck 11" SmartShell Case for MacBo…