resizing screen with trackpad
I can't figure out how to resize my screen using the trackpad like I can using the mouse by clicking on the bottom right hand corner and moving the mouse. Anyone know how to do this with the trackpad?
- Asked by Jill B from The Villages
- Jan 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (resizing screen with trackpad)
1 Answer from the Community
If you meant "Resizing a window by clicking and dragging the lower righthand corner", the answer is the same as dragging and dropping an icon.
Depending on how your Trackpad prefs are setup:
-move cursor to the lower righthand corner of the window you wish to resize
method A (default trackpad settings)
-use your thumb to click on lower edge of trackpad
-keep you thumb down
-use your index finger to drag corner to desired size
-release your thumb pressure
method B (tap, dragging, and drag lock enabled)
-double tap the corner (grabs it for dragging)
-drag corner to desired size
-tap once more to release dragging
(with drag lock disabled, just lift your finger to release dragging)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Jan 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the MacBook Pro have a multi-touch screen that responds like the iPad?
- Asked by Wilma W from Magnolia
- Feb 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the MacBook Pro have a multi-touch screen that responds like the iPad?)
- Asked about: Mac
Will it resize document s or pictures?
- Asked by John B
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it resize document s or pictures?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in…
No answers yet
Is this the right program for using trackpad to write in Chinese and the Chinese character will appear on the screen?
- Asked by Jay S from Fairfield
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the right program for using trackpad to write in Chinese and the Chinese character will appear on the screen?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard