on and off buttons
Does the magic trackpad turns on and off automatically when i shut down my mac computer?, or do i have to manually turn it on and off from the side?
- Asked by Theresa S from Stanton
- Sep 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (on and off buttons)
1 Answer from the Community
The Trackpad has a sleep feature built in to conserve battery life. If you are not going to use it for an extended period of time then turn it off.
- Answered by Al E from Palmetto
- Sep 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the side buttons for?
- Asked by Elaine A from Bloomfield Hills
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the side buttons for?)
- Asked about: iPad
what does the buttons mean?
- Asked by Ronald G
- May 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what does the buttons mean?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet