Is there driver supprt for Windows on bootcamp, or windows based computers in general?
- Asked by William R
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there driver supprt for Windows on bootcamp, or windows based computers in general?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. Apple has written drivers for Windows XP and both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
- Answered by Diastole M
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, there is a driver: Apple Magic Trackpad Update 1.0 for Windows 32 bit
Apple KB ID: DL1067
Windows Vista SP2
Boot Camp 3.1
- Answered by Cyrus C
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I picked up a Magic Trackpad to test last night with my 64-bit Win 7 Lenovo laptop. The 64-bit Apple Magic Trackpad Update, BootCamp_3.1.35_X64, doesn't work. The Magic Trackpad has very limited functionality (you can move the cursor and left click, that's it) on a non-BootCamp Win 7 system using a generic Bluetooth HID Device driver.
If anyone has a workaround to load the driver without BootCamp, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll return it to the Apple Store before my 14 days are up.
- Answered by Charles F from Atlanta
- Jul 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this come with bootcamp?
- Asked by James M from Sydney
- Dec 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Will this work for iMac 5,2 on windows 7 with bootcamp drivers ?
- Asked by David S
- Apr 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for iMac 5,2 on windows 7 with bootcamp drivers ?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote