Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Mar 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Probably not. (it's more of a mouse replacement with many gesture interface controls)
If you want to draw, look at a Wacom Bamboo or Intuos digitizing tablets. They come with a pressure sensitive stylus and most drawing/art apps support them.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Apr 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this kit good for my macbook pro 2011????
- Asked by Micaela T from New York
- Mar 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this kit good for my macbook pro 2011????)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet