how this thing to be charge ? and if has a batteries were where?
- Asked by Rodolfo M
- Dec 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how this thing to be charge ? and if has a batteries were where?)
2 Answers from the Community
Actually it uses AA, not AAA batteries as a previous answer stated. I use this with Apple's rechargeable battery kit, which includes six AA batteries. This is great because I can have one pair in my keyboard, one pair in my trackpad and one pair charged up and ready to go.
- Answered by Arlo L from Portland
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The AAA batteries go in the round raised support section at the back of the trackpad. You can use rechargeable batteries.
- Answered by Patrick B from Wilkes Barre
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?
- Asked by Danica R from Calgary
- Sep 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I charge more than one thing at the same time using one adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
can you and how do you charge the battery
- Asked by Jeff C from Double Oak
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you and how do you charge the battery)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Magnetic Clip-On…
No answers yet