how this thing to be charge ? and if has a batteries were where?
2 Answers from the Community
Actually it uses AA, not AAA batteries as a previous answer stated. I use this with Apple's rechargeable battery kit, which includes six AA batteries. This is great because I can have one pair in my keyboard, one pair in my trackpad and one pair charged up and ready to go.
- Answered by Arlo L from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The AAA batteries go in the round raised support section at the back of the trackpad. You can use rechargeable batteries.
- Answered by Patrick B from Wilkes Barre
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Charging and compatability?
- Asked by Suat G from Delray Beach
- Jun 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Charging and compatability?)
- Asked about: Typo Keyboard Case for iPad Air
No answers yet