How do I switch applications with the Magic Trackpad?
I use a four finger sweep, however I do not know how to select the application I desire. (short of moving the pointer) Is there a Trackpad command?
- Asked by Kent H from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I switch applications with the Magic Trackpad?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use the Dock, Mission Control and Launchpad.
For applications I use daily, I keep them in the dock. I use LaunchPad to get to applications I rarely use.
When applications are open I use Launch Pad or the Dock to switch.
It took me a while to adopt these functions into daily use but after switching from desktop models to a laptop, it became more intuitive. Now, like all things Mac, it is second nature.
- Answered by Christine G from Pilot Mountain
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?
- Asked by Nathalie P from Ottawa
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?)
- Asked about: Twelve South MagicWand