how do i adjust the tension of the pad
I wan to change (decrease) the amount of pressure needed to operate the trackpad.
- Asked by Carlton K from San Antonio
- Nov 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i adjust the tension of the pad)
1 Answer from the Community
No click tension change possible.
-enable "Tap to click" in Trackpad prefs
(this requires more finger discipline; not too much of a learning curve)
-there are more trackpad settings in sysPrefs/Universal Access/Mouse&Trackpad/Trackpad Options... button
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Dec 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you adjust the volume?
- Asked by Nathaniel E
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you adjust the volume?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will this work on I pad 3?
- Asked by Josephine S from Baton Rouge
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on I pad 3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2 m)
Can you transfer from pad to sd card
- Asked by Kevin P from Groton
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you transfer from pad to sd card)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader