How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?
When I push the power button to toggle power, the device continues to work regardless of power state. How do I turn it off and know it is off?
- Asked by John C from Choctaw
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?)
1 Answer from the Community
Push and hold the power button. The green light will turn on, then turn off after 2-3 seconds. Then you can release the button and the device is off. It will stay off until you press the power button again.
- Answered by Arlo L from Portland
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?
- Asked by Nathalie P from Ottawa
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Trackpad compatitable with iPad?)
- Asked about: Twelve South MagicWand