Has anyone used this to do a presentation?
It would seem perfect for remote screen control of a presentation. I often present in Personal Brain and no remote could possibly work since it is non linear and you have to control a pointer. It forces me to me near the podium or computer. And a mouse will not work if I am standing. This could be fantastic for moving around after I attach a handhold loop to the back. Anyone tried presenting?
- Asked by Robert M from Chesapeake
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone used this to do a presentation?)
1 Answer from the Community
yes! i used it for a university lecture, it works very well. Depending on how big the theatre/audience is, do not move too far away from the computer. It will work up to about 6m away, but any further and the signal becomes broken more and more until eventually it is out of range.
it fits snugly into the palm of your left hand allowing for your right hand to make all the gestures. Be sure that you know how to click when it is not on a flat surface. If 'tap to click' is not on, you will need to press on the little semi-spherical rubber protecter at the bottom to click, as this triggers the physical click. I had a bit of a bad experience… but for the presentation it worked very well.
- Answered by Anthony-paul H from Coburg
- Oct 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If this adapter can be used for power point presentation ????
- Asked by Ahmed M from Florence
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If this adapter can be used for power point presentation ????)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
I want to buy an iPOd for a present. It will be used in Bulgaria. Does it have to be unlocked?
- Asked by Iliana P from Clinton
- Aug 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy an iPOd for a present. It will be used in Bulgaria. Does it have to be unlocked?)
- Asked about: iPod
Does Apple have a remote to control an IPad using presentations?
- Asked by Daniel H from Jamestown
- Jan 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple have a remote to control an IPad using presentations?)
- Asked about: iPad