Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?
With a mouse, I have to drag the mouse around to get to the second monitor. I would imagine that the whole trackpad would map to the size of both screens, but would this cause it to be a little harder to control? Or less precise?
- Asked by Vincent A from Johnston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. I have a 24" iMac and a 30" Cinema display and using the Magic Trackpad I can easily navigate across both monitors.
- Answered by Rick S from Fort Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Magic Trackpad is very precise and moves quickly so I have no problem using multiple monitors. The trackpad doesn't map to both screens that's what graphics tablets do with absolute positioning.
- Answered by Davinder K from Leicester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Magic Trackpad is just a larger trackpad. It doesn't 'map' to the screen. Meaning if you put your finger in the corner of the trackpad, it does NOT move the cursor to the corner of your monitor. Moving your finger on the trackpad moves the mouse the corresponding distance you moved your finger.
- Answered by Eddie M from Pleasant Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Is there a trackpad for moving the cursor? Would this work with the magic mouse/trackpad?
- Asked by Alison S from Takoma Park
- Nov 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a trackpad for moving the cursor? Would this work with the magic mouse/trackpad?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
does the magic trackpad work with a macbook 2,1
- Asked by Stephanie D
- Oct 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does the magic trackpad work with a macbook 2,1)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet