Does "Pinch Open & Close" work for documents and folders in the Finder?
I know that this duplicates double-clicking (or optionally double-tapping). Nevertheless, it would be nice if this would work. Not sure what else could be opened and closed, besides pictures in iPhoto?
- Asked by Stefan L from Chicago
- Nov 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does "Pinch Open & Close" work for documents and folders in the Finder?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have discovered that when I pinch open my icons become larger. When I pinch close my icons get smaller.
- Answered by James J from Arlington
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I go back/forward in finder?
- Asked by Brian J from Chicago
- Dec 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I go back/forward in finder?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510