Does it work with VoiceOver -- does the software update add a TrackPad Commander tab in VoiceOver Utility when a Magic Trackpad is detected?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, just make sure that you're running Snow Leopard 10.6.4 and have all the updates you can, including the "apple magic trackpad" update through software update. Pair after that, and your Trackpad Commander shows up in the Voice Over panel. After using mine for the past 3 days, it makes computer navigation so much faster and easier than trying to rely on Voice over commands, and hot keys.
- Answered by Jason M from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the remote work with voiceover
- Asked by Kerry D from Houston
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will the remote work with voiceover)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology