Cursor control with the trackpad on my MacBook Pro is much less precise than the trackball on my Mac Pro. How does the Magic Trackpad compare?
1 Answer from the Community
You do get better at it. But for editing text, and for Photoshop, I have found the MTP, with all its fun and swash, hopeless. For precision work of any kind, I pick up the stylus and work on a Wacom pad. (Last time I checked, Intuit did not officially support Lion, but the stylus/pad do work fine.)
- Answered by Laurel R from Tomales
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use it for my mac pro
- Asked by Ryan C from Granada Hills
- Apr 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it for my mac pro)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse