Can it be programed to close apps, go back, forward and shut down?
- Asked by Connie G from Mesquite
- Nov 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be programed to close apps, go back, forward and shut down?)
2 Answers from the Community
yes, it comes ready to use expose, with four fingers sliding
Just go to preferences, and check the functions you want.
I never used expose until I got the Magic Track Pad, and I like the function
- Answered by Jerry P from Louisville
- Mar 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Download a program called 'BetterTouchTool' off the internet or somewhere. You can choose different gestures or keyboard commands to do certain actions, there is even an option where you can snap windows as you would in Windows 7. Another app called 'MagicPrefs' can also do this, its less advanced and simple. For example, I can use a 5 finger click to log my computer out, etc. BTT is the way to go if you want more advanced features. Just be sure you always have it in your menu running for it to work. The applications are both free.
- Answered by Matthew L from Overland Park
- Feb 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I go back/forward in finder?
- Asked by Brian J from Chicago
- Dec 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I go back/forward in finder?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
Is there gestures for back and forward in Finder and Safari?
- Asked by Jeff B from Boise
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there gestures for back and forward in Finder and Safari?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse