Can it be paired with multiple computers?
I haven't found the answer to this exact question. Can I pair it with my MacBook AND my iMac? How would I switch between them, assuming both are on?
- Asked by Carol G from Albuquerque
- Nov 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be paired with multiple computers?)
2 Answers from the Community
I'm pairing one between a Mac Mini and a MacBook with no issues. When one goes to sleep and the other wakes up, it switches. Occasionally, I have to manually connect through Bluetooth.
- Answered by Mark D from Scotch Plains
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, unfortunately you would need to reset and pair with each computer when you wanted to switch.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
- Feb 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Pairing: Can I pair a wireless keyboard to work with only one unit in a room with multiple computers and iPads?
- Asked by Nancy I from Leavenworth
- May 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Pairing: Can I pair a wireless keyboard to work with only one unit in a room with multiple computers and iPads?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
How can I pair the Parrot Zik with a Mac Computer?
- Asked by Danilo D from South Salt Lake
- Nov 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I pair the Parrot Zik with a Mac Computer?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…