Can I use this as a graphics tablet? As in could I buy a capacitive stylus and use it for Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop as well?
- Asked by Martin G from Wheeler Heights
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as a graphics tablet? As in could I buy a capacitive stylus and use it for Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop as well?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, it is NOT a graphics tablet (no pressure-sensitivity capability). It is a tap-and/or-click trackpad. That is all.
(Unless, of course, Apple has actually built it as a graphics tablet and just hasn't gotten around to providing the "upgraded" drivers yet. Caveat: I are not an inguneer, so don't know what the relevant electronics design entails.)
- Answered by Kevin J. M
- Jan 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Magic Trackpad is in essence a big multi-touch trackpad, and it has the same capabilities of a trackpad. I assume a trackpad doesn't register styluses, and in which case, it will not work, no.
- Answered by Espen H
- Oct 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where to buy stylus to be used for note taking
- Asked by Evangeline C from Davao City
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where to buy stylus to be used for note taking)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet