are you able to invert the x and y axis's?
i have a black macbook.
im wondering if it would be possible to change the settings so that i can use the pad in a different way..
i would like to be able to use it but placing it over the top of my current track pad. i see this being easiest by turning the pad around so the battery rail is closest to the user and the (bottom) of the pad is almost touching the spacebar..
i also believe this would keep the track pad more level.
- Asked by Stephen K from Delano
- Aug 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (are you able to invert the x and y axis's?)
1 Answer from the Community
no, you cannot flip the axis.
maybe in a future update they will allow for it, but at present, there is no way.
- Answered by Anthony-paul H from Coburg
- Oct 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with Revo Axis docking station?
- Asked by Moira D
- Dec 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Revo Axis docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
What is the maximum resolution that it will be able to send?
- Asked by Karen F from West Hartford
- Nov 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the maximum resolution that it will be able to send?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will a 75 watt inverter power the 13
- Asked by Bo M from Shreveport
- Jul 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 75 watt inverter power the 13)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …