Has any one tried using the trackpad with Aperture? In particular where you want to brush in an adjustment.
- Asked by Nicholas M from City
- Dec 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Aperture 3)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as a photographer I have used it. The magic trackpad and a traditional mouse both work in this situation, but aren't really ideal. I recommend a graphics tablet (a bamboo pen and touch for example) for this, however out of a mouse or a trackpad I find that brushing on Aperture is easier with a trackpad.
- Answered by Mark F
- Jul 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Aperture 3 to load to a iWeb design?
- Asked by Fred S from Wayland
- Mar 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Aperture 3 to load to a iWeb design?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??
- Asked by Rolston M from Maple Valley
- Jan 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse