Will this remote work with the, Apple iPod Hi-Fi Speaker Dock?
I have lost the remote that it originally comes with, so could this work as a replacement?
- Asked by Howard B from Saint George
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this remote work with the, Apple iPod Hi-Fi Speaker Dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Funny I ran across this question. I lost my original remote for this speaker as well when I remembered that I bought this remote for my wife's iMac (5 years ago). It most definitely works for the speaker. The only draw back is that when I use it, it also controls our iMac and Macbook Pro simultaneously. Kutos on it's versatility. It's just not so cool when you have them all in the same room. I haven't tested how far away the speaker has to be from all of our other Mac products that can also utilize this remote for it to ONLY work with the speaker but, I hope this answers your question.
- Answered by Victor C from Havelock
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
- Asked by David B
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Does the apple remote work with this dock?
- Asked by Steve S from West Palm Beach
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple remote work with this dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5c Dock
can my apple TV work with remote speakers
- Asked by Sherry M from Cypress
- Mar 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can my apple TV work with remote speakers)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet