Will this remote work with an iPod Touch on a am/fm tuner in my car?
- Asked by Jarod F from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this remote work with an iPod Touch on a am/fm tuner in my car?)
4 Answers from the Community
Unlikely. It is designed for Apple products with Infrared receivers, your iPod touch does not have an Infrared receiver and your tuner would not be an apple product.
- Answered by Andrew R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No,it requires the Apple Universal Dock.
- Answered by Oscar F from Paterson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no, the ipod needs to be in the universal dock
- Answered by Bryce S from Manorville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Quoted from item description (directly above these Q/As):
"The Apple Remote requires the iPod Universal Dock and any iPod with a dock connector or any iPhone."
So unless you are connecting your iPod Touch to your am/fm tuner via an iPod Universal Dock, the remote will NOT control your iPod Touch
- Answered by Daniel E from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this work with a car fm transmitter
- Asked by Linda Y from Welland
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a car fm transmitter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet