Will it work with a late 2011 MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion?
I want to use this as a remote control when I'm streaming video (movies etc) onto the MacBook and then onto the TV, to pause, rewind etc (as a remote for the MacBook, not the TV, obviously!)
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with a late 2011 MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion?)
1 Answer from the Community
It dose on similar model ~i Mac desktop mid 2011.Hope that helps,I have to turn my iMac off as it inter fears with me using apple TV !
- Answered by Philip T from Great Yarmouth
- Dec 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Macbook Mountain Lion compatible?
- Asked by Constance M from Arlington Heights
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Mountain Lion compatible?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
This one works for a MacBook Pro late 2011?
- Asked by Mariana O from Brasilia
- Jun 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (This one works for a MacBook Pro late 2011?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 4GB 1866MHz DDR…
No answers yet