What's the signal strength compare to the old white one?
I have the older white remote, using it in my car with an Universal Dock.
I put my dock in the glovebox and with current white remote, if I aim at the crack, it will work. Does the aluminum one offers better signal strength? If it's better, i will get one.
- Asked by Jeff K from Cupertino
- Nov 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the signal strength compare to the old white one?)
1 Answer from the Community
It is the same but Apple made it smaller and made it have medal so it goes together with most of the other Macs
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Dec 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Iphone 6 signal strength on networks?
- Asked by Julia M from Lexington
- Oct 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Iphone 6 signal strength on networks?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet