Is there an alternative for the Macbook Late 2009?
- Asked by Joshua B from Ithaca
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an alternative for the Macbook Late 2009?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can use an iPhone or iPod touch. Use the Keynote app with your iPhone and iPod Touch. When you connect both to your WiFi you can sync them in Keynote and then control Keynote from your post devices. If you want to control media install Apple's Remote app and follow the same process you will be able to control iTunes/Front Row with that.
If you don't have a router.
Turn on your WiFi, go to System Preference, sharing, click on the words "Internet Sharing", then setup sharing to share your Ethernet connection through your WiFi, name your network, leave security off and activate the sharing. You will see an arrow pointing up in the Airport icon. Now connect your iPhone or iPod Tough to your computer's network and then you can use one of the two app I previously stated. Need more help use Apple Support.
- Answered by Joseph F from Rancho Cordova
- Jun 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use it with my late 2009 macbook-pro
- Asked by Dee M from Sheboygan Falls
- May 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it with my late 2009 macbook-pro)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?
- Asked by Jose Luis L from Aviles
- Feb 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with new late 2009 macbooks?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Is it compatible with White Macbook late 2009 model? If not, what other options do I have to connect Macbook (late 2009) to HDTV?
- Asked by Rana A from Calgary
- Sep 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with White Macbook late 2009 model? If not, what other options do I have to connect Macbook (late 2009) to HDTV?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…