How do I pair my Apple Remote with my iPhone 3GS or can I?
I'm not sure my 3GS has IR capapbilities. Just looking for some guidance.
- Asked by Jeffrey G from Mckinney
- Jul 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I pair my Apple Remote with my iPhone 3GS or can I?)
2 Answers from the Community
If you look at this on the actuall apple website you will notice it says you need a dock
- Answered by Liam S
- Jan 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Cant do it unfortunately, iPhones dont have IR in them, there are a few companies around that sell IR add-ons but I doubt these will work with an apple remote
- Answered by Josh C from Adelaide
- Jan 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use Apple TV with iphone 3gs?
- Asked by Fred S from Arlington
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with iphone 3gs?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Do these speakers work with the Apple IPhone 3GS (8GB)?
- Asked by Beatrix S
- Jun 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these speakers work with the Apple IPhone 3GS (8GB)?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…