Does new 2011 MacBook Air have an IR port for Apple Remote?
- Asked by Daniel H from Kailua Kona
- Sep 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does new 2011 MacBook Air have an IR port for Apple Remote?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, it doesn't. Buy an USB IR Receiver
- Answered by Aldo Dey Y from Madrid
- Oct 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use the Remote App from the app store instead. It's free for your iPhone or iPod touch. Just make sure to have Home Sharing turned on in iTunes.
The physical remote doesn't work as there is no IR port.
- Answered by Brett S from Tualatin
- Aug 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I can't find the turn off and on for infrared remote on my macbook air? Thanks Mark
- Answered by Mark R
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work with Apple IR Remote?
- Asked by Leo A from Avenal
- Jun 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apple IR Remote?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock