What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?
- Asked by Robert H from Headland
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?)
2 Answers from the Community
You do not need to use a certain brand. Any type of AA battery will do, rechargeable or not.
- Answered by Sam M from Perth
- Dec 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Apple's rechargeable AA kit offers long-lasting batteries and an excellent charger.
Sanyo (or since the buyout, Panasonic) branded Eneloops are my battery of choice for wireless mice. Apple uses these cells to build their batteries, but Eneloops are on their fourth generation and suffer less shelf-discharge than the second-generation cell the Apple batteries are made with, and can be recharged a thousand times more before being worn out, as well. Apple's charger is better, however, than most of the Eneloop chargers commonly available. Cheap chargers assume that pairs of batteries are equally run down; better ones handle each cell individually. This is the latter kind.
Eneloop technology beats the pants off everything else, so for me it's either Apple or Sanyo batteries.
- Answered by Ian G from Winter Park
- Mar 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the charger take and charge other AA NiMH batteries?
- Asked by Jeffrey T from San Jose
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the charger take and charge other AA NiMH batteries?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Are these batteries rechargeable?
- Asked by Dennis W from Portland
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these batteries rechargeable?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…
No answers yet
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology