Is this Keyboard compatible with the Apple Ipad?
- Asked by Joseph B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Keyboard compatible with the Apple Ipad?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. The iPad is compatible with any Apple Bluetooth Wireless keyboard. Apple also sells a specific iPad keyboard that comes with an iPad dock for the same price, so if you are thinking of getting an iPad, you should probably get the iPad Keyboard. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Robert B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
We're in luck.
This just in, from the Apple accessories page:
The completely cable-free Apple Wireless Keyboard uses Bluetooth technology to connect with your Mac or iPad. So you’re free to move the keyboard just about anywhere within range and wirelessly type away. And its slim, compact design takes up much less space on your desk....
Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad — all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology. Its compact design takes up 24 percent less space on your desktop than full-size keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably alongside of it. You’ll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile anodized aluminum enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, Exposé, and Dashboard.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries — one less than the previous model. And its intelligent power management system conserves battery life. So when you’re not using the keyboard, it automatically powers down. The instant you start typing, it turns back on. Use the on/off switch when you're away from your computer for a long time.
- Answered by Walter W from Kaneohe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
the exact features of the iPads bluetooth are yet to be clarified by apple. you could always purchase the iPad keyboard dock.
- Answered by Joseph H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Mar 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Is this keyboard compatible with a Windows PC?
- Asked by Joseph L from Weston
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard compatible with a Windows PC?)
- Asked about: Moshi Luna Backlit Keyboard
No answers yet