Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard be used with a PS3?
- Asked by Brian C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple Wireless Keyboard be used with a PS3?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, but you have to unpair it from your Mac first by removing it from the Bluetooth preferences. Then add a Bluetooth device in the PS3 in Settings->Accessory Settings->Manage Bluetooth Devices. A scan will ask you to type in a code on the keyboard.
Unfortunately it's a hassle to move it back & forth between the PS3 & Mac.
- Answered by Brandon N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I do this with no problems.
- Answered by Adrian H from Camperdown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this stand be used for a wireless keyboard with an iMac?
- Asked by Melanie S from Florence
- Apr 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this stand be used for a wireless keyboard with an iMac?)
- Asked about: Rain Design iLevel2 Stand for MacBo…