Norwegian letters, Æ, Ø, Å
Is it possible to get the letters Æ, Ø, Å from this keyboard?
- Asked by Petter B from Linden
- Nov 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Norwegian letters, Æ, Ø, Å)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. It's actually very simple. You don't have to do any changes to your mac at all. I recently bought a macbook pro outside of Norway, and I simply press [alt+'] for æ, [alt+o] for ø and [alt+a] for å. It takes a couple of days to get used to, but it's very simple instead of changing the whole layout, because that messes with a lot of special characters. I simply put a tape on a,o,' and alt/option with æøå.
I hope you find this helpful!
- Answered by Tomas K
- Oct 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Brad E from Durant
- Nov 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, Using twin keystrokes, holding two buttons, you can get these!
- Answered by Tarek B from St.clair
- Dec 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it possible to buy a Danish keyboard for an i mac that is bought here in the US?
- Asked by Julie S from Brooklyn
- May 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to buy a Danish keyboard for an i mac that is bought here in the US?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Can you get this keyboard as Norwegian?
- Asked by Martine S
- Jan 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get this keyboard as Norwegian?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet