Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously
I am using MacBook Pro (Retina)
I am wondering and considering to purchase an Apple's Wireless Keyboard to use with my MacBook Pro, any person please advise me for 2 questions as follow:
1. Apple's Wireless Keyboard - can it be use with the Macbook Pro wirelessly without having to connect the USB ports, or etc.,
2. If it is possible, but since I am using Apple's Magic Mouse via bluetooth.
My question is that will it work together simultaneously both wireless (really wireless) Apple's Keyboard and Apple's Magic Mice?
I'm just a beginner, and this is my first time experiencing MacBook Pro, any of the experienced people who can assist me and clearify my wondering of usability will just assist me for a purchase intention right away. And with appreciation to the person (Mac Professional) that helps me clearify the answer I truly appreciate your professionalism, thank you!
- Asked by Jakrapat L from Bangkok
- Jul 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Kindly advise about the Apple Wireless Keyboard capability to be used with my MacBook Pro Retina. While using Apple's Magic Mouse simultaneously)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes... both will work wirelessly. For more info, search Google for:
Mac notebooks: How to use your computer in closed clamshell (display closed) mode with an external display
- Answered by Leniel M from Califórnia Da Barra
- Sep 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes..I too have the MPBR 15" and use a Magic mouse, Apple wireless keyboard, Apple Trackpad and built in pad on a MBP..all work at the same time if/whenever needed.
- Answered by Gayle G from Cave Creek
- Aug 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard
- Asked by Steve O from Kansas City
- Nov 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Can I share an Apple SuperDrive using the new Airport Time Capsule?
- Asked by Benjamin M from Arlington
- Jun 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I share an Apple SuperDrive using the new Airport Time Capsule?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB