I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.
I purchased the new apple wireless bluetooth keyboard, MC 184LL/a but no directions or documentation. I need help with set up and what all the keys mean . especially the top row and relationship to music.
- Asked by Marcia H from Traverse City
- Jul 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.)
1 Answer from the Community
Open the battey compartment and remove the plastic wrapping of the batteries. Then insert the batteries. Then open settings on your iPad, select "general" and then Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on. Press the power button on the side of the keyboard until a green light appears on top. Select "Apple wireless keyboard" when it appears, then follow the prompts. The volume and play pause keys on top of the keyboard will work as as volume controls and play pause in the iPod app, YouTube etc. The eject key on the right opens the onscreen keyboard which is normally hidden when the wireless keyboard is connected.
- Answered by Asher J from Sorrento
- Jul 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do you just plug direct into your tv from your ipad
- Asked by Roger S
- Dec 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do you just plug direct into your tv from your ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter