I bought a USB keyboard by mistake with my new iMac. Can I buy a wifi keyboard and have both? Or would that confuse my iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy a Bluetooth keyboard (wireless) along with your USB keyboard. I would recommend disconnecting one when using the other, but you don't have to. It shouldn't confuse your Mac.
- Answered by Cody B from Birch Run
- Oct 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need a keyboard in french how can I buy a mac in THAILAND
- Asked by Claude H
- May 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a keyboard in french how can I buy a mac in THAILAND)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I buy another USB to micro USB charging cord?
- Asked by Stephen K from Carmel
- Feb 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy another USB to micro USB charging cord?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…