I bought a refurbished iMac just this last Christmas (09) and asked about the wireless keyboard. I was told that it wouldn't work. Is this true?
2 Answers from the Community
Depends on which Mac Mini you purchased. As long as your Mac Mini has Bluetooth, you will be fine. Some of the lower end (entry level) Mac Mini models did not include wireless and bluetooth. Most manufactured since 2009 have bluetooth standard. Since your's was refurbished, it could be any vintage from 2005 on. You can check your hardware configuration under ABOUT THIS MAC -- MORE INFO (from the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the display).
- Answered by Daniel T from Loveland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As long as your computer is bluetooth capable it should work
- Answered by Mark H from Coon Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use a 'wired' keyboard with the iMac if you bought it originally with 'wireless' keyboard?
- Asked by Karen F
- Jan 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a 'wired' keyboard with the iMac if you bought it originally with 'wireless' keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does this work for the wireless keyboard with iMac?
- Asked by Lauren M from Edmonton
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for the wireless keyboard with iMac?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…