3 Answers from the Community
Further to the previous answer, rather than press shift and 3 to get the hash, on the British keyboard, press alt + 3 - this is the combination on the version with the built in ipad dock.
- Answered by Stuart L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you use the # key a lot (as I do being a web developer) then going into your input preferences and changing from British to US switches shift+3 to be the # and alt+3 to be the £.
- Answered by Sam M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no specific button, but shift click  and you have your '#'.
im using it now ;)
- Answered by Anthony-paul H from Coburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Where is the hash symbol '#' on this keyboard?
- Asked by Gavin S from Westhill
- Jan 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the hash symbol '#' on this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?
- Asked by Hope W from Royal Palm Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…