Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Apr 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I buy a Japanese layout keyboard in the US Apple store or do I have to get a complete system for that?
- Asked by Corbett H from Washington
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Japanese layout keyboard in the US Apple store or do I have to get a complete system for that?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …