Pair one time, auto connect every time?
I plan to buy a bluetooth dongle and use the wireless keyboard with my Powermac G5 which needs password to login. If I paired the wireless keyboard, does it means my G5 will auto connect it every time when I start the machine and no need to click connect before I can start typing something? I was concern it will not connect by itself upon startup and that way I can't type my password and get on the desktop.
- Asked by Gary Pang Nin C
- Nov 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Pair one time, auto connect every time?)
1 Answer from the Community
It always connects on start up, and if for some reason if it doesn't the Bluetooth keyboard assistant pops up, and helps you repair it.
- Answered by Nick K from Burlingame
- Nov 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you pair more than one device at one time?
- Asked by Imad M from Southampton
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you pair more than one device at one time?)
- Asked about: hipKey Proximity and Movement Alarm
can this device be paired to two iphones and be connected to them both at the same time ?
- Asked by Muzaakir G from San Juan
- Jun 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can this device be paired to two iphones and be connected to them both at the same time ?)
- Asked about: Plantronics A170 Marque Bluetooth H…