Model A1314 keyboard compatable with 3rd generation iPad?
Keyboard model A 1314 compatable with 3rd generation iPad?
- Asked by Sharon A from Paia
- Mar 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Model A1314 keyboard compatable with 3rd generation iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
Today I paired this keyboard with iPad Air.
A friend changed a iPad 1st by iPad Air.
When I try to pair the keyboard with new iPad the green light don't blink when I hold the power in keyboard.
To solve this I turned off the old iPad to allow keyboard to be paired with the new iPad.
Some function keys dont work to this, but I can write and delete perfectly.
I hope this information can be good to you or to any other person.
- Answered by Anderson F from São Paulo
- Jan 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does iPad 3rd generation work with this keyboard by logitech?
- Asked by Harold W from Tigard
- Jun 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPad 3rd generation work with this keyboard by logitech?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
Will this work with iPad 3rd generation
- Asked by Norma S from Willits
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad 3rd generation)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader