is there an online manual for the electric keyboard?
The keyboard works fine but I do not know what the function keys are and using them does not tell me. There are a few other keys that I can't identify. An actual manual would be helpful.
- Asked by Ronald H from Richboro
- Flag as inappropriate (is there an online manual for the electric keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
Fn key: press it twice for dictation, hold it down and press delete for a Windows-like delete, hold down Fn and press any F key (F1, F2, F3, etc.) and have it really be that key (not the function written above it). The other non-letter/number/symbol keys:
esc - exits full screen in web apps and desktop apps that don't use Apple's full-screen interface
F1 (sun w/ little rays) - lowers brightness
F2 (sun w/ big rays) - increases brightness
F3 (windows) - Mission Control
F4 (grid) - Launchpad
F7 (rewind) - Go to the previous song in iTunes
F8 (play/pause) - play or pause iTunes
F9 (forward) - Go to the next song in iTunes
F10 (speaker not playing anything) - mute/unmute
F11 (speaker playing quietly) - lowers volume
F12 (speaker playing loudly) - increases volume
⏏ - eject disc
control - modifier key. involved in some keyboard shortcuts.
option - modifier key. involved in some keyboard shortcuts and you can hold down option and press any key on the keyboard for another character.
command - main modifier key. involved in most frequently used keyboard shortcuts, like copy (command-C), paste (command-V), and quit (command-Q)
- Answered by Elizabeth A from Takoma Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a manual available for the keyboard ?
- Asked by M.v. H from Venice
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a manual available for the keyboard ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio f…
No answers yet
use with electric baseboard
- Asked by Gerard M from Chambersburg
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (use with electric baseboard)
- Asked about: Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd Genera…