Is there a "Print Screen" key for me to use in Win7 or Mac?
"Print Screen" key
2 Answers from the Community
You can use Command+Shift+3 to print screen in mac, not sure for windows
- Answered by Ruchen Y from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Or, if you are on Windows, Open the On-screen keyboard
(Start/All Programs/Accessories/Accessibility/On-Screen Keyboard)
and click the 'psc' button on the top-right corner bank of keys.
- Answered by Peter O from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a print screen function in Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Albert C from Oceanside
- Jul 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a print screen function in Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard