I have an HP Pavilion TX 1220US (Windows Vista Home Premium) laptop. I wanted to know if Apple wireless Keyboard would work fine to my computer?
1 Answer from the Community
It should as long it has Bluetooth and HID drivers. I am using a classic wireless keyboard and it works fine except for a few of the special keys.
- Answered by Gregory P from Edmonton
- Mar 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?
- Asked by Li-qing J from Athens
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …