How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?
The keyboard layout looks different, but the images are too small
- Asked by Steven C
- Apr 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?)
2 Answers from the Community
it doesnt other than than the fact that this one uses two AA rather than three AA batteries
- Answered by William D from Redding
- Apr 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This keyboard is exactly the same (as said by the other answer) except for 2 things... Yes it now only needs 2 batteries rather than an odd 3: And the time it lasts on these 2 batteries compared to the 3 battery version is much, much better!
I was using the 3 battery k/b that came with my Mac Pro and finding the batteries didn't last that long... After buying the new Magic mouse I decided to put the Mac Pro's supplied Mighty Mouse and it's 3 battery k/b back in their original packaging which I keep in the Mac Pro's original box in the attic. That way when/if I ever sell the Mac Pro it will be worth more!
That extra used-sell value persuaded me to buy the new 2 battery k/b as I'd read it was more efficient than it's predecessor. It is! I bought the new k/b from the Bath Apple Store within 2 minutes of it opening (just to be the first to make a purchase at a brand new store! :-)) on 27th March 2010 and have used it a lot. Today, 2nd May 2010 the battery level still reads 100%!
Hope this helps, darth.
- Answered by Darth V from Radstock
- May 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do the 17in and 15 in take the same battery?
- Asked by Anthony H
- Jul 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (do the 17in and 15 in take the same battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
how can I see the number of cycles on my battery?
- Asked by Jerry Z from Spring Valley
- Feb 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I see the number of cycles on my battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…